“Harnessing the Power of Innovation”
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
8:00am to 11:45am
Manahan Orthopaedic Capital Center, 610 Wooster Road, Winona Lake
8:00 am to 8:45 am - Check-In & Continental Breakfast
8:45am to 9:00 am - Welcome & Introduction
9:00am - 11:45am - "Harnessing the Power of Innovation"
Bill Yeargin, CEO Correct Craft – Orlando, Florida
Pat Miller, Political Analyst/ Current Events WOWO
- Chris Murphy, CEO, 1st Source Bank – South Bend
- Dr. Pam Plouhar, World-wide VP of Clinical Research, DePuy Synthes – Warsaw
- David Bazzoni, President, IDNA Brands – Warsaw
- Cindy Riemersma, COO, 80/20, Inc. – Columbia City
- Dr. Bill Katip, President, Grace College – Winona Lake
- Doug Rassi, CEO, Polywood – Syracuse
- Dr. Mark Klaassen, Joint Reconstruction Specialist, Professor University of Notre Dame and Assistant Clinical Professor IU School of Medicine – Elkhart
- Early-Bird Special now through November 7th: $40 for the first person, $35 each additional person from the same company
- Ticket prices AFTER November 7th: $45 for the first person, $40 each additional person from the same company
For additional information or multiple registrations, please call Marsha Yocum at (574) 372-5100 ext. 6094.
Event presented by the Gordon Institute for Enterprise Development and the School of Business.